Sunday, April 04, 2010

HOLA...

Hello friends and family...everyone arrived all safe and sound and I PROMISE you this is the first breath we've had to sit down and try to share with you the events of the past few days. They are jam packed full and late when we get home and we have LITERALLY fallen into bed when we get there. Right now we are sitting in a fast food restaurant for a very quick lunch before we head to Didasko.

I of course am thrilled to pieces that these precious folks have landed and are now sitting near my heart and we are loving getting to do this together once again. We miss some of you who are normally with us so much and are carrying you with us in our hearts every single place that we go.

I will attempt to post some pictures from yesterday if I have time before the bus loads again if not I promise to put them on there tonight.

Thank you for your continued prayers. We're off to Didasko soon for our annual Easter Egg hunt and to love on them for a while.

Love and blessings,

ALL OF US :)

No comments: