Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In Hondo Safe and Sound

Hey all....just a quick note to let you know we are in Honduras safe and sound. The flight went well, on time, and we've been running errands with Tim for the afternoon. We'll be staying at Tim and Gena's for a few nights until the interns get home and then will be staying the rest of the time at the Mission House.

It's going to be a great week or so, I can already tell. Walked off the plane today and Connie looked at me and said "Jen, I think this is already your home." To which I replied "uh huh I think so." It felt good to smell Honduran air. Something happens when my feet hit this soil and it just feels right all over.

Connie is just looking around at this point with her mouth gaping open soaking in the experience. It's fun to watch Mark and Connie share this. I pray huge blessings on this time for them.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Will write more soon. Love you all!!

No comments: