Wednesday, January 23, 2008

LUVIN...

Well today was the 31st day and we were supposed to be able to go and visit Luvin today. I called the gentleman who has Luvin in his center and he told me that unfortunately a couple weeks ago, Luvin had one of his "moments" when he decided he wanted to run away from the center where he is and so it was decided best if we give him a bit more time to adjust and reprogram some of the junk.

We set up a date and time for a week from Saturday to visit, so we're looking forward to that. They have him in an intense bible program right now to help him work through some things that his heart needs to sort out. He will love getting to learn the Bible, he is so sensitive to things of God. I've said for a LONG time that he's going to be a little preacher someday. May it be so Lord that he preaches you whether from a pulpit or with his life.

Anyway just wanted to give you an update, he is doing well, and is safe and sound still at the center, praise God. We appreciate your prayers on his behalf so much and beg for you to continue. God is going to do amazing things in the life of this little guy, I have believed that fro the moment he looked into these eyes and asked if he could call me mom the first day I met him. Good stuff in there, God's just uncovering the diamond that's been covered up with dirt.

I can't wait to watch him shine!!

No comments: