Sunday, February 03, 2008

Is it too late???

So my question is, is it too late to make a New Years Resolution??

Cause if it isn't I am RESOLVED to doing better about this daggone blog. Goodness, I used to write on here all the time and update you all. I have been so slacking, and it's not for a lack of things to tell you about. For one thing, our internet (which comes from satellite) has been undergoing rough times...slow as Moses times, so it takes 3 hours for a post to upload sometimes, which talks you clear out of the notion of wanting to post anything for sure. However, it is NO excuse for not filling you in on some way wonderful stuff that's been going on.

So my resolution is this...(Ashley inspired me)...that at least half the days of the month I'm putting something on here. 15 posts a month, yep gonna do it!! May be a one liner some days ... but you deserve better than I've done and so I'm buckling down, fighting off the demon that interferes with our satellite signal and producing some posts.

Think I'll start now. Might do a few today to catch up and we'll see what happens from here.

Much love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You better get started then!! It's now the 21st and there's only 2 posted.

Love ya tons!!!!!
Your big brother.