Monday, March 31, 2008

To Keep You Posted...

Hey all, for any of you checking this on a regular basis (again my apologies offered), we have a group here now...MY PEEPS ARE HERE!!!! The group from my home church has come and they are terrific people who have loved and supported us through the living here and we could not have done what we do without them. And now...we are hitting the ground running...

We were at Didasko children's home on Saturday, spent the day at Casa yesterday with our kiddo's, today we'll be off to the hospital...Casitas Kennedy...and the blind school, so our days are being filled with the blessing of giving yourself away to some folks who steal your heart and end up giving you so much more than you could have ever given. It's a beautiful thing.

If you'd like to stay up to date on the daily happenings...my brother Chris (yeah I adopted him too, I told you I LIKE big families) and besides that he's just doggone good stuff, is posting on the Captured Heart website, missions tab.

Here's the link, Missions Trip Updates, click and read...enjoy...and most of all please pray as we continue to attempt to be the hands and feet of Jesus.

Be blessed as you are a blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
You dont know me nor do I know you, but I am friends with Andrew, Teresa, and Jessica who are also on this mission with you! I think it is a wonderful thing that you are all doing. Before Teresa left she gave us the two websites and everday I look to see what you are all doing and see the joy and love you are being to the children and people! God bless you all and that are along with you! I hope that God brings you happiness and joy on your journey though times may be difficult! Stay safe and know I am praying for you all!
~Carrie S