Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Exclamation Mark Living...

Am going through Beth Moore's study right now called Living Beyond Yourself (ok, ok I'll confess I'm a groupie, I am) but it's my favorite so far and I've done several. This one I'm doing online and it's awesome it talks all about living in the Spirit and the freedom offered there.

In the video I watched today, she made a statement that we were called to exclamation point living for Jesus. I LOVED that!! Mediocrity doesn't cut it, we are meant to live a life marked with passion, conviction, abundant love, joy, peace, patience, etc. A life that could be classified as written and lived with an exclamation point not just at the end as Heaven awaits, but all the way through in the day to day living of our lives.

So here's a prayer that your day and mine will be marked with living that has exclamation points for Jesus ALL over it!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Jen I love Beth Moore! I did the fruits of the spirit and loved it! I will have to try this one now. How is everything? I miss it more than the world. Hope everything is going well. I am very excited and anxious for you guys! Love, R