Monday, February 13, 2006

Muy Guapo Chico...Bryan :)

Well I had the precious privilege of visiting one of my very favorite places on Saturday afternoon. I got to go back and see this little guy who stole my heart the week after I moved to Honduras. His name is Bryan and as God is my witness if I could figure out a way to adopt this little guy I would do it tomorrow. He is precious and as soon as I walked in the door he got this HUGE smile on his face and we hugged on each other a whole bunch the rest of the afternoon. I love this picture. It reminds me of all the reasons I am here and all the reasons it's exactly where I'm supposed to be right now. This is a genuine smile coming from somewhere way down deep in my soul. Think maybe it's coming from somewhere way deep down in his too. Sometimes God just does that...connects two souls and I'm learning it doesn't matter how old or young they are. Is He cool or what??

Leann this is my Christian. I think I know better now what happened in your heart that day. Pretty sure it happened in mine. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I do not have anything to offer you, to comfort you, except my prayers and love. I do not have words adequate enough to help your heart right now, nor can I come to wrap my arms around you and cry with you. I want so badly to "fix" this situation, but I can pray to the One who can....and will. I cannot fathom how much greif is welled up within your precious heart, even though it's spilling over at the same time.
I ache for you. I'm praying for you. I love you dearly.