Sunday, December 31, 2006

And Again Humbled...

Wonder when the last time was you cried when your boss handed you your pay because you were so grateful for the job that provided for your family. They have something similar to a Christmas bonus or new year bonus or something like that here and when I paid this sweet lady named Elbia today and there was extra there, (which amounted to about $35) she put her head in her hands had tears running down her cheeks, kissed my forehead and thanked me at least 3 times.

So thank YOU for your support to pay for this sweet ladies help. I don't pay her, you do. She is not only a blessing here in this place and great help...she is again today a lesson to me in gratitude and the blessings that we have become far too accustomed to to remember to be grateful for.

1 comment:

Lori said...

love ya girl!