Thursday, December 21, 2006

A New Look...

Ok so as you can see decided to switch things up a bit. My eyes were starting to get a bit tired of the same look and so decided we'd go with this for a while. I like the lighthouse and the symbolism it gives me of my purpose in this world. So I'll continue to post and all other stuff will be the same, except I added a new section on the left under the link section called "Other Stuff I Read." I have stumbled across some really neat stuff on the web since I've been here looking for ways to continue to get fed by good teaching and reading and organizations that resonate with my heart. I will add more soon, but for now these three were really easy. Go exploring you'll enjoy it.

One bit of advice, the James and Betty Robinson tab...if you go under television and then webcasts you'll find all sorts of archived shows that you can view from your computer and there are some great ones in there.

Blessings. I'll post some pictures of the kiddo's soon. We opened some presents with Marc before he left and it was a hoot!! I'll share them soon I promise.

1 comment:

JSM said...

I like the "new" look, although, if I am remembering correctly, it is actually the "original" look...