Monday, April 23, 2007

Here They Are...


So this is the sweet little guys that you've read about...I dug out the picture from the first night that we met them and they ate pizza like it was their job!!
I am going today to meet with the judge to attempt to speed up the paperwork to get Brian out of Casitas Kennedy. Please say a prayer that it will work and that they'll be here so very soon.
I shared with our boys last night before bed that we were going to take in two new little boys and that I was going to need their help. I love them so much!! They started listing all of the things they were going to help them do. Yovani says, yeah we'll help them learn how to clean the kitchen, and brush their teeth, and where they need to sleep, and on and on, there was quite a list. It was so cute!! So for now, I think they're excited that they're coming. I know I am!!!
Blessings on your day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, how cute are they!? So exciting! Prayerfully grateful that you got your prayer for these two little souls.
~jaime

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! Thanks for the picture and update. Know that you're Belpre-Reynoldsburg friends are missing all of your little ones and praying for these two as well!

Love *Ashley

Lori said...

can't believe it!!!!! Can't wait to spend some time with these little guys

Anonymous said...

oh what angels!!! How incredible jen! I can not wait to meet all these ninos!~R