Friday, April 07, 2006

Check It Out...

For all of you who still might be faithfully reading this I apologize. I have been slacking somewhat. Think you go through spells when you feel like you just don't have a lot to write about because it's one of those times in life when your energy is being spent trying to figure it out and there's not much left to expend on trying to share it. Sounds pretty bad I know but I guess that's where I've been.

So I hear I owe my Aunt Ruthann an apology because she's been waiting for such a long time for a new post. So sorry.

Allow me to point you towards some exceptional reading however if you are looking for some. Over the course of the next two weeks while the group is here, the lady I affectionately refer to as Momma Grose, will be posting to a blog called handsandheartsforhonduras.blogspot.com. As I get older I'm learning to make less promises and really mean the ones I speak. Here's one you can take to the bank. I promise you, you will treasure her words. She is gifted and she will share with you what the group happenings are in Honduras. Stay tuned.

I'll be posting on here as well throughout the trip but don't want you to miss out on what she'll offer. May you be touched as we attempt to touch these sweet people. Please keep us in your prayers. There are many first timers on this trip and many who have no idea what they think about God. I am so excited to watch how He reveals Himself to them. We covet your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to read your blog. I learn what you are doing from your family...but I really like to read your words. Prayers are always coming your way. Jan