Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Few Updated Pictures...

Mr. Franciso...aka "Chubs" with the cutest dimples you have EVER seen!!
Me and Yovani after we had read ohhhh I think 15 books the other night together on the couch!
"Uncle Jeff" helping Francisco with his "coke in a bag." This little guy loves him and I know it wouldn't be real macho to say so but Uncle Jeff is pretty doggone taken with him too! :)
"Tio Jose" who is an absolute hit with the boys around here. This is at Didasko the other day when we were out there to visit. He was assisting the monkey on the bars.

Have I mentioned lately that we are having so much fun with these little guys. They are precious precious precious!!

Have a feeling for a while all my blogs are gonna involve "little people." They're taking over my heart!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I think I am going to have to go ahead and claim chubbs! He reminds me of my little, or not so little, Fernando!