Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Favorita Musica...

Ok sorry just had to share this today too...two in one day, I know crazy huh??!! So we're driving in the car today to pick up Tia Karen at the airport and I have two of the boys up front with me because they love to put their hand on the gearshift so that when I change gears they can feel as though they are "helping me drive." It's very cute actually and so about 10 minutes into the journey Marvin looks over at me and says Tia Jenny necessita favorita musica (which means we need our favorite music on and he said it adamantly which really means we need our favorite music on RIGHT NOW :) ) To which I said well what is our favorite music and he said you know, and he started humming and bouncing his little head to the tune and beat of My Savior My God by Aaron Shust. I about melted and so I turned it on and we had count them 5 little bopping dancing beings in this van. Can I just say that whether they realize what they're singing to yet or not, I LOVE that "our favorite music" is now My Savior My God.

Oh Lord may it stick somewhere deep in their little hearts, not just a tune but someday soon those precious words and may they live like you are their savior, their God, and their very best friend, everyday of their lives. Thank You for the moments in every single day where in the simplicity of life's precious moments You take my breath away!

No comments: