Monday, November 28, 2005

A Little Picture Happy

Ok so I went a little bit picture crazy today. Hadn't taken many lately. So here's an overload with a brief description cause I'm pooped tonight. We unloaded tile today by the truckloads literally. Seeing as how the first truck broke down and we had to make a couple trips. Poor Joe had a true, welcome to Honduras day. We fell in on the middle of the fiasco but it all turned out just fine. Thank You Lord. These were our little tile helpers today. Dennis and Eduardo...they loved getting to help and were so doggone cute.

You all remember me talking about the little guy Eduardo who stole my heart when we painted his house on a mountain one day. This is him. We get to be neighbors now. His family officially resides in Santa Ana now. YAY...good one God!!









This is Tim and Timateo having a meeting of the minds today. I think it went something like this. Timo muy rapido muy rapido...bring many men to help bring them from anywhere we must get finished!! :):)


This is the back entrance to the property.
Some construction pictures...the second coat of stucco looks AWESOME!!!! You can see it on this one wall. I have no idea what the rows of concrete are over the rebar but that's what that is.
Now this, this my dear friends is the tea drinking spot and the view from it. I love our back porch/deck/patio whatever you would call it. Good quiet times will be had by Jen in this place even if I have to get up at 3 am to have them. :):)

This is the roof going on. And the picture below is Karen with our Spanish teacher Rocio. We like her a bunch she's great. Patient and kind and lots of fun. I do think however if I hear her say, "oh no Espanol is facile" one more time I might rip the nose off her face. It means Spanish is easy. Makes you feel really stupid because nothing in your processor is working easy in this Spanish department. :):) We're getting better.














It was another great day to be a part of God's grand epic. May we play our roles well. More another day. For tonight buenos noches. Love and blessings.

No comments: