Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ok City Here We Come...

Well today we're going to visit the lawyer once again to work some more on this residency thing and then will meet a gal who is involved with the Mi Esperanza project for lunch and then we're off to tackle the city for the first time alone in our new van. Should prove to be exciting!

There are new adventures every day. It really is kinda fun just to do a little more new everyday. This is so my personality though I realize that. I have always been up for a new challenge. This is just one right after another. Good stuff!! Makes me feel like I'm living for something you know...like I'm involved in something bigger than me and I LOVE that feeling.

Like I'm just along for the ride and God is the creator of this whole adventure. It really has taken away my need to worry or fret or be in control. I just feel like ok God it's a new day what do you have planned for today.

Having fun, loving life, feeling humbled to be a small part in His grand epic. May we each play out our parts of the story He's writing well.

No comments: