Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More Holiday Pics...


So I'm in the city tonight and hoping that more of these pic's might go through from this internet service. Want you all to be able to see how you've blessed our kiddo's. These are pic's that were taken when Marc brought shoeboxes filled with kind gifts for each child, that they loved.

Thank you so much for taking the time to bless the Christmas of some kiddo's whose faces lit up because someone thought about them.

You blessed us all by your giving.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

love seeing Darfur in your column of reads!! Go girl!
Love these kids!

Wishing Wells said...

I miss you guys so much! I hope to be able to come down at spring break or this summer. Not quite sure where the money will come from yet.

Keep on doing what you're doing. Give these kids extra love for me since I can't be there with them.=)

Wishing Wells said...

Here is the blog address I keep up with.