Friday, March 06, 2009

Miss Adisyn...


Is she beautiful or what???!!

My sisters tribe now includes some pink :) She had two adorable little guys until now but they ushered a beautiful little gal into the world last week.

She scared us all to death and there were moments when I was on my knees in Honduras begging God to let her be ok when they thought the baby was bleeding internally. God worked it all out and she is healthy and growing and wonderful.

I am home now to spend some time with them but haven't been able to see her yet because I caught the virus the little guys had at our house just before I left and so have not felt well and have kept my distance because I did not want to get her sick.

Looks like I'll be able to see her little face tomorrow. I can't wait. Being an aunt is one of my favorite titles on earth!!

No comments: