Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day #1

Well the team arrived safe and sound this afternoon, along with ALL of their luggage, wonder of all wonders!! :)

We've had a great first day, settling in, getting things organized, filling food bags, having a devotional together...and now all of us are way tired and are headed to bed. We just wanted to let everyone know that we're all here safe and sound.

We realize you couldn't see the video tonight of the devo, but we've fixed the problem, so you should be able to the rest of the week. We will not have a devo tomorrow night at 7 as we will be in the city for other activities at that time, so don't sign on expecting to find us. We'll resume Sunday night with the video online.

Thanks for all of your support and encouragment. Blessings on you all...

4 comments:

Sarajane said...

GOoD Morning! Just wanted to say thanks for letting me know everyone got there safely- God is so very kind! Maggie and I went to Good Friday Service at FBCW last night and the first thing JimMike asked me was "Did they make it ok?" and then I looked across the room, connected with Jen Hicks and she asked the same. God gives us connections that bring us such joy and peace. I am so thankful for His abundant gifts and you are at the TOP of the list my sister! I love you dearly- go an teach what it means to love like Jesus- you do it SO well.

eva said...

Good Morning dear friends,
so glad to hear everyone arrived safely, but there was never a doubt in my mind.
Please let Hillary and Brian know that I know God is going to work wonders through them this week.
I miss all of you and am hoping and praying that my son and I will be able to make the trip next year.
Please give extra hugs to all of my kids, and know that I'll be praying for all of you this week.
I know you'll all miss my singing:o)
Keep the bugs away from Brian when you go to the Jesus statue!
Love you all
God bless!
eva

paulff said...

Brian & Hillary---Have a great week, we are proud of your work.......Mom & Dad

Sarajane said...

Can't wait to see the video of the Devo tonight! Please tell Rick thank you for posting the pictures on Facebook, we were thrilled to see all of you- especially those Frock people! Hugs all around- love you deeply.