Sunday, April 05, 2009

Devo's Online...

We will be having our annual Belpre Trip (which is sorta unfair to call it that, cause we're including a few other cities, even states now as well) but you get the point. A few of them arrive on Wednesday and then the rest of the crew comes in on Friday. I am delighted by that fact. In the season of my life when I really was seeking for God and realizing that I needed Him to control my life because I was doing a pretty lousy job, God planted me down among these amazing folks. We have grown together, struggled together, laughed a tremendous amount together, cried a tremendous amount together, we have done life together. Some of the people who have most affected my life with Christ will be on this trip and so this is always an incredibly special week out of the year for me, because I get to not only do life here WHICH I LOVE, but I get to do life here with them, which is Heaven on earth in my world. :)

While they are here, we will try something new this year, and stream our devo's online as much as is possible. Each night at 7 pm here (9 pm where you are most likely) we'll gather to sing (and trust me you will not want to miss this groups singing) and share what has changed us throughout the day. While so many of you will not get to be here in person, you've helped to send us, support us, you're praying each day for us, and so we'd love to share those moments with you as well. Perhaps together we'll all be changed in the face of some kingdom moments.

I'll keep you posted in the days to come on how to log on and be a part of witnessing our journey in a different way. We will still post pictures and stories from the day, but this may help paint a deeper picture.

Stay tuned...

No comments: