Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ok FOR REAL....


I know you have heard this a thousand times and we've all gotten elated and then bummed a few dozen times about the possibility of kiddo's coming but FOR REAL they are going to walk through this door on Friday. There is a family of 5 little boys, whose mother is dirt poor and their father is in prison. They need a place to call home because their mother can't take care of them. So Casa will be taking in these little guys and attempting to love all over these little hearts with Jesus kind of love so they'll grow up to do the same.



Gonna be honest and tell you that Satan is waging a war with a vengeance right now and all of us who are involved in this project have placed a HUGE bulls eye on our hearts and his fury is evident. So with all that is in me, I am asking for an army of warriors who will battle with us from their knees. We need you to be petitioning the throne room of God often as we begin this ministry. He must be so aware of how great this is going to be because he is being a real punk. BUT the battle is not ours but God's and we are committed to linking arms and standing together with Christ to defeat him. Please battle with us from your knees. We appreciate you all so very very very much!!

6 comments:

Kay Grose said...

Ahhhhh, a houseful of boys...now that's a great way to start the Casa family! Thank You Father, for the blessing of these boys and for the privilege of watching them grow in the wonder of You while Your love is lived out to them every single day by your servants Jen and Karen. Blesings dear ones, Momma Grose

Lori said...

Hope we will be taking these little guys to B & R soon! Can't wait to meet them!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful boys! I'm so excited for them and for you. Finally someone to play with all those toys and to sleep in those comfortable beds. Lord please bless these boys and give Jen and Karen the wisdom and patience they will need in the next weeks and months. Thank you Thank you! For all that you've done and are going to do. Amen
Love you, Rebekah G

Anonymous said...

kids! yea!
i'm happy for you guys!

okay, can you tell me your address where you get mail? i figure if i keep bugging karen, joe and you, someone will send it to me!
talk to ya later!

Rachael said...

Oh I wish I were there with you to revel in this joy! I would give everything to be there right now with you. I love you guys, and you know that I am praying constantly not only for you, but for "this". What a task and defeat it will be! I am constantly amazed His power! Why I doubt I dont know! Love you from the bottom of my heart!

Jeff said...

I just want everyone to be assured that if there is a problem in the middle of the night with one of the boys, I will be there......



to call for Jen and Karen to straighten it all out. ;)