Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Preface...

Ok let me just preface this and I should have added this last night...my heart is surrounded by the coolest people on the planet, so I certainly am not at a loss for people who support me and are there for me. I am blessed beyond words in that regard.

My words in the next post referenced those times in life when it's impossible, no matter how tremendously true and good they are, for people to understand completely,because the journey is yours and our limited vocabulary can't fully explain the depths of the heart. It's in those moments that I am reminded of Jesus crying out to His Father and so desperately wanting another way and his pleas for them to understand somehow.

Guess that's part of the beauty with God, regardless of my vocabulary or my inadequacies or my faults that are glaring at moments, He sees right through to my heart in it's deepest places and I need no explanation in His presence. What a relief some days!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I think I'm getting this comment system down.

YOU GOT KIDS! Wow! It's a miracle!!Way to go!

Tell them someone's thinking of them and praying for them, somewhere out there under the same bright stars... and her name is Aunt LeAnn ... Tia LeAnn!!