Saturday, July 16, 2005

53 Hours

In 53 hours from this moment, I will be leaving to head to the airport to journey once again to this country that has stolen my heart. I was trying to explain the feeling to someone the other day and the only phrase that kept coming to my mind was that it feels like "home for my soul." Not home as we conventionally think of it, because home has always represented a place where a bunch of people I love live. This is different, it's like settling down into this thing with God. Resting with Him. For now no more wanderings about what my life's purpose or passion is, my soul rests here where I believe with all of my heart God has led me. There's something really sweet about that.

Please keep us in your prayers. We'll depart Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at 12 am and our flight leaves at 6:18. I have to fly on a small plane, so for all of you who know me well please keep that in your prayers. :)

No comments: