Friday, July 08, 2005

When God Asks

My friend Donna gave me a book a couple years ago for Christmas that I love. On each page it starts out with When God Asks...then poses a question to ponder. So we're gonna go for a little more interactive blog today instead of you reading my ramblings let me read some of yours. You can leave me comments by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of this post and typing something in and clicking anonymous if you don't have a blogger username and password (just make sure to put your name somewhere in your comment if you want me to know who you are).

Here goes...

When God asks, Do you allow your head to deprive your heart, what will you say?

Ponder away, I think it's in our quiet moments of letting God speak that we learn most. I pray this is one of those as many of these have been for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the book? Joy