Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Overwhelmed By Love

Does anyone else just get so overwhelmed at moments with the fact that God loves you as much as He does? It's like He goes completely out of His way sometimes to just orchestrate one tender moment after another to remind me that He's right there in the intimate details of my personal life. It's as if He's saying Jen I'm not too busy, too tired, or too far away to be so near your heart that I sweep you off your feet by the way I choose to love you. I will choose to be near. I will choose to be kind. I will choose to walk beside you and live within you. WOW!!

I'm sappy tonight over God's TLC. He takes the most tender loving care of my heart and can I just go on the record to say that I am absolutely head over heels in love with this God I'm growing to know.

No comments: