Sunday, October 02, 2005

Can I Just Say....

I love God...not kinda maybe sometimes probably sorta...I mean I LOVE Him, I like Him, I just think He's doggone fun and He has just GOT my heart.

Learned a lot about that this week through our Beth Moore study and perhaps will share some of those insights soon because they are worth sharing, but don't remember all the details and so need to refresh a bit before I attempt to type them on here.

Just spent a memory day yesterday helping with a large conference in the area called "Women of Purpose." It was delightful and I'll write more about that very soon. Isn't it fun to just be a part of something that you know God is beaming with a smile about. It was one of those days from beginning to end. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok off to collectively do this worship thing with some of my favorite folks. I pray blessings for you this day!

No comments: