Wednesday, October 12, 2005

He Gets It...

Have you come to the realization lately that God is the ONLY one who gets it? Like really fully gets it. The only one who has the answers to this specific situation and you're specific role to play in it. The only one who understands the depths of your pain and yet the only one who understands the depths of all the good stuff as well. The depth of your love for people, the depth of your joy in watching some moments take place, the depths of all that lies in your heart.

It's been a slow process because I desperately want the people around me to "get it." To understand my heart, to feel the love I have for them through my actions and words, to understand when I say I hurt how much I mean that and how deep it goes. Just within the past week or so I've started to embrace this idea though that God is really the only one who can really fully grasp all that is Jen. It's like this secret little place only He and I can go. This bond that supercedes any other bond I have with another soul on this earth.

I am privileged to be around some of the most beautiful wonderful people this world has to offer and some of the best "get it" girls that God ever called, but I'm learning that even the best of the best aren't God and we'll all be somewhat limited in our "getting it" here on this earth.

I so appreciate today that He does. He sees me and sees my heart and regardless of what's in there, He "gets it." Thank You Father.

No comments: