Friday, October 21, 2005

Another Good Day...

Well God's smiling on me again today because I get to travel for an overnight retreat and be the cheerleader for Momma Grose as she goes to minister to some sweet ladies in Alliance. Please keep her in your prayers that God will sustain a weary one who has not gotten much rest as she's sat beside the bed of her hubby who broke two vertebraes earlier this week. She's a trooper and she'll go and proclaim God's word boldly but a few extra prayer warriors this time would be good! :)

Over the past year or two being a cheerleader as she goes to minister has become one of my favorite things to do. She lives out a ministry I believe in with all of my heart and it's a delight to encourage that and learn from it. I will treasure the memories of the privilege of doing this one more time immensely!

Have a great weekend! Remember that the King is enthralled with Your beauty...how cool is that??!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Your blogs never cease to hit hard (I mean that in a good way). Your end quote was needed by at least one of us tonight!
Jaime