Wednesday, June 29, 2005


And these two gorgeous little guys are my nephews. One of the greatest honors in my world is being an aunt. I adore these kiddos, I mean they have got my heart bad. I have learned so much about my relationship with God from loving them. I guess I'm showing them off, but I'm also asking today for your prayers that as I journey to Honduras to minister there that God will give us creative ways to stay close at heart. It will be hard to leave lots of folks I love a bunch but these three are the ones that might just break my heart. Pray for them to understand far beyond their childlike years and that God will use this to teach them about following Jesus with all their precious little hearts. Braydon, Cameron, and sweet Carley, your Aunt Jen thinks you are absolutely terrific, loves you so way much, and prays for you every single day. I adore you guys forever and always!!  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really proud of you Jen.