Friday, November 24, 2006

After the zoo I got to find my friend Miguel and pass off the crutches that a sweet sweet lady gave while I was home and he was a happy guy. His mismatched uneven crutches are a thing of the past now and he's got a brand new sturdy set. Thank you thank you for seeing a need and being the hands that reached out to touch my friend that I have grown to just love so much. You were Jesus today and I was grateful to witness the holy moment. You know I am gonna frame his picture to keep forever because I want to remember how sacred the friendship of a beggar has become in my world, and I want to NEVER forget that underneath it all we live on even ground.

We finished off the night with a movie and popcorn in the living room tonight and it was sweet to see the great big circle surrounding the popcorn bowl and smiles on those precious faces. Have I mentioned how much I love them lately??
And this is just a sweet picture of an 8 year old boys lovins cause they are few and far between and so when I get these moments I stock them away and treasure them bunches. It was a Yovani cuddle day and I loved that!!

Ok off to bed, thanks for your prayers, your love and support. Together we're touching the lives of some kiddo's in ways beyond imagination. Just because God is beyond kind!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that someone noticed his mismatched crutches and answered in love... I HATE that the PT in me missed it completely when I notice so many other things only a PT would (school has DEFINATELY distorted my people watching abilities)...
But i LOVE that someone noticed... and know that God wanted someone else to answer this time... [Cuz I certainly don't have any crutches, but I can teach you how to use them properly!!] :)