Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Back at the Home...

Well about 2 weeks at home in the States and 10 presentations later my fundraising marathon for those 14 days has now passed and I am back hugging little kid necks. Right where I want to be at this point in my life. Walked in today and saw these precious little ones all sitting around the table and thought yep God this is good!!!

Had a GREAT 2 weeks of sharing with so many precious folks about this project and God showed up in mighty ways. We are still in need of partnerships but many gracious folks signed on or helped us with a one time donation and became a part of making a difference to these kiddo's that God has blessed us with. We could not do this without you and I will attempt to say thank you in more detail in a day or two when I've rested this brain. Going on an hour of sleep and so anything I say at this point, may not be so well worded. :):)

In every presentation I did, I showed this video and many people asked if they could have a copy of it, so I'm going to give it a shot at posting it on here and allowing it to stream and then you can save it in your media player library to view whenever you wish.

Take care and continue to be blessed as you are a blessing!!

Kiddo's" video

No comments: