Saturday, November 18, 2006

Butterflies...:)

Well my fundraising trip is coming to a close and God has been good. Imagine that. ;) We are still in need of support for the kiddo's but some very gracious people helped so much while I have been here the past couple weeks, talking about these sweet kiddo's. I miss them and I am excited to get back and hug their little necks.

Gotta be honest though, I woke up this morning with butterflies in my stomach. Those same butterflies I used to get before every single basketball game. That fluttering stomach feeling. It's not that I don't know I am where I am supposed to be for this time in my life. I believe that with every ounce of my being. It's just that in being there I can't be here with people I love soooo much. I keep waiting for that part to be easier and it never really seems to. It is still the most difficult thing to give up. Joy and sorrow existing in the exact same moment again!

I cherish so much my time with friends and family while I'm here and I always leave feeling like there was just too little and feeling like I wish Honduras and here were so much closer. Being far away has done some neat things for my relationship with God and grown a new sort of dependence that I didn't know before this. I appreciate that so much! I just miss them!!! I always miss them!!

Please pray for this heart as I go back to do what God has purposed for my life right now. I DO want to take my place in the times to which I have been entrusted in this world. I am grateful to have been given this privilege truly. It will be difficult to be away for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year though and I covet your prayers. Gonna get to spend Christmas with some kiddo's who have never known what that means really, and that's a gift. I sure am gonna miss those my heart calls family though too!!

Thanks for walking with me through this. I appreciate you all so very much!!!

No comments: