Friday, November 24, 2006

Ok so we started out our day at Casitas for a visit with the mother of the boys, (she was the only one that showed up for visitation), had to visit there today because two of the girls had to see the doctor at IHNFA for follow up appointments. So far so good with everyone's reactions afterwards.


Then it was fun for all at this zoo that is on the same road as the Jesus statue that we never knew was there. I mean it's not like the Columbus zoo but it has alligators and tigers and deer...yes I have now seen my first deer in Honduras.

AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT ELSE, they have a mountain lion there caught right up by the mission house and now trapped to show off. Will post a picture later but right now I'm so busy having it framed that I don't want to ruin the effect for later for those of you I will be sure to order a framed copy for!! :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachael said...

The only word I have for you is jealous! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Jen~ Oh, I am so relieved they caught that thing, I feel safe enough to come back now ;)
~Jaime