Thursday, August 04, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again...

Hey gang...I apologize if you've been disappointingly checking this blog and finding no new posts here for several days. Took a little hospital adventure upon arriving home from Honduras, thought I was having an appendicitis attack and had surgery only to find out NOPE not the appendix. So am recovering now and will be back at this blogging thing again soon.

For today I'm pillowing my head so incredibly thankful that there are precious privileges in life that are joy beyond measure...one of those for me is being surrounded by sweet folks who are pursuing holiness. Spending a few days in a hospital bed and watching their sacrifices to love and encourage me has reminded me how much they look and act like Jesus. I am so blessed to live so near a remnant of Him on this earth!!

No comments: