Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dance With Me

Heard the lyrics to this praise and worship song today and they took my breath away literally...this is so my prayer...it will now become my daily prayer that I'll take Him up on the offer of His dance through this life.

Many songs will fade away
And few things will remain
Melodies and harmonies will change
Melodies and harmonies will change

But I'm hearing a new song
I'm hearing a new song

I'm beginning to hear the angels cry holy
Love song of God, rise in me
I'm surrounded by You here in Your glory,
Love song of God rise in me

I wanna be romanced by the King of the ages
I don't want to sing of a passion I've never known
I want to get lost in the beauty of Jesus
To dance through the night around your throne

So dance with me
Dance with me

Whoa those words give me glorybumps all over again just reading through them. I wanna be romanced. I don't ever want to sing of a passion I've never known, what a joy to get lost in the beauty of Jesus, and to dance with Him. I just love the thought.

Let's dance!!

No comments: